.Monday, November 29, 2010 5:24:00 PM Y
w a l k y o u r o w n p a t h .; ♥
Hello......
This is MeiQing.. I've not been posting for AGES...
Once I post.. It's already like.. end of PSLE and got back PSLE results? ;X
So... I was kinda disappointed with my PSLE results...
But what's done cannot be undone lol...
So people in our class have decided to "walk our own path" LOL..
Moving On to secondary school..
Hmm....
Will Miss All Of You Bahh.. =)
Well... My 6 Choices are
1 -> Chung Cheng High Yishun
2 -> Kranji Secondary School
3 -> Riverside Secondary School
4 -> Swiss Cottage Secondary School
5 -> Yishun Town Secondary School
6 -> Presbyterian High School
Probably going in CCHY or Kranji Secondary..
So.. I'm going to walk my own path x.x
Hopefully when we reached secondary school,
we would not forget each other..
Although my sister said we would...
And hope that we would still meet up :D