.Sunday, January 3, 2010 1:04:00 PM Y
w a l k y o u r o w n p a t h .; ♥
OMG!!! Mei Qing juz told me that she asked Ms Neo wat to bring on the first day of sch...and Ms Neo replied,"Dear Mei Qing, Thermometer, pencil case, all the exercise books, art sketchbook, energy activity book, math 6A practice book & HOMEWORK!!!! regards,Ms Neo"...at least that's wat Mei Qing type to me in MSN!!! i am DEAD!!!
LOL...i going to send this email...
"Hi Ms Neo,
How are you during the holidays? I'm fine.
For the first day of the school, I couldn't bring what you wanted.
Except for PENCIL CASE, THERMOMETOR, HW .
Reason being, I have been at hongkong until 31st December2009 late at night.
from 31st December late at night to 3rdJanuary2010, It isn't open.
So I couldn't buy the books.
But on the second day of the school, I SHOULD be able to hand in the books to you.
Hope you won't be bother by me.
Regards,
Victoria"
Well...that's actually written by Mei Qing...i juz can't be bother to change it...c(=
actually i edit it...from " NOOBED " to " bother "...==
( Ps. nvm...i dun wan send le...-.- )
~ Slacker aka vic aka dead person...