.Sunday, December 6, 2009 11:45:00 PM Y
w a l k y o u r o w n p a t h .; ♥
hi everyone ==
I am sick already...* sneeze*
I oso having fever== lucky not so bad.
Got chinese tuition 7 days in a row T.T help me!!!
I noticed alot of ppl getting sick, better not be the new h1n1 otherwise it will effect your brain O.O on the news the new h1n1 in japan already caused kiddos to become a bit mad, so to all , PLEASE TAKE CARE!
I am still hoping for a chance to go shopping by myself... so my family dont have to comment at everything i look at.
( eg. *I look at a cute pen* my aunt " Eh! you have so many pens at home already still want to get somemore?! go throw away some first b4 coming to buy!!!") o.o
Hope everyone is having a good time in their hols^^ =3=
-.- Kel