.Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:36:00 PM Y
w a l k y o u r o w n p a t h .; ♥
Hi.
SCHOOL IS GONNA START!
:(:( I DON't WANT.............
Gonna prepare for PSLE n so on!
n the 1st thing teacher will say when we come back :
"Have you enjoyed your holidays? NOW YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AND SUFFER!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CA1 is coming in 7weeks thus we have to rush!! Okay, Please hand up your homeworks to the groupleader!!"
And then some pupils will say :
"I forgot to do/I forgot to bring"
Then teacher will say :
"I gave you the whole holiday JUST to do this set of homework and now you're telling me you can't do/bring!? If you can't hand in tomorrow you will NOT come in to the class! SIT DOWN."
LOL.
Sad...
I wish it won't start school.... :(:(:(
Once start, we stress!!
:(
==
AND THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS DAY, I'M GONNA GET PRESENTS not.
Hey!! That's so unfair!! Kelly gets alot and I get none!
All blame that noob 9uncle and 9aunt!!
They are spoilers of christmas!
They threathen us : "If you all are going to give presents during christmas, i'm not going."
HEY!!! And then, the present part is CANCELLED!!! TOTALLY!!
That's so UNcool and UNcute!! :(
Don't come den don't come la!
Who want you to come!
Den u can't eat turkey and logcake oni ma :D
We can get more!
Sad......
No more presents isn't called a christmas day :(
~_~lll
They said they have no time to buy christmas presents~
AND THEY ARE GOING OUT EVERYTIME!
What a noob lie.
==
I haven't bought my school uniform and books. =3=
I guess you guys bought it? x.x
==
I learnt magic at youtube!
Hurray!
Gonna trick my cousins during christmas and new year :)
==
Planning not to play computer the whole next year.
Can I do it? :(
YES I CAN!
FOR THE SAKE OF PSLE!!!
FOR THE SAKE OF MY PARENTS!!!
FOR THE SAKE OF...
noob.
getting the 1st/2nd PSLE marks in my family o3o
Father's side.
LOL +)
-- MINIQING aka MEIQING
( I'm posting it right now kelly!!!!)