.Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:43:00 AM Y
w a l k y o u r o w n p a t h .; ♥
Hello 5..? 6DILIGENTS? :)
What a lovely morning it is!
11:43am! LOL LAME==
I became a lovely pig in the lovely so-called morning!
:[ I was kidding.
Ytd went to watch Avatar at Orchard o.o
Avatar = 3D movie!
When we were gonna go in, they will give us the 3D glasses.
Then we go in and wait f3.
I was very excited, so I tried on the glasses.
Then my father said, " Haven start la~" f3.
:P:P
Then when start, I took on the glasses and watch.
At first, it was VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY fun! :)
At the middle of the movie............................................
I felt horrible inside..
And before I could rush to the toilet, the whole booboo came out! JKJK~
I felt like vomiting :S
Thanks to the 3D scene..
I stared at 3D scene too long, thus will lyk tht :(
the whole movie was 2hr+ reaching 3hr :3
nice story anyway :)
Ok, I'm a pig.
Your Noob Friend,
MiniQing aka MeiQing aka PigQing o.o LOL